Small town on the shores of Lake Lipno, founded before 1270 on a trade roue to Austria. Parts of the town flooded when the Lipno Reservoir was Filled. On the hillside stands the Church of St Bartholomew (kostel sv. Bartoloměje) with valuable baroque interior. On the market-place is a pillory of 1651, a fountain and an 18th century Pest Column. Lido, Lake streamer stop.